We've been out and about in Todmorden, collecting stars for our Brexitometer, and the results couldn't be clearer.
- BREXIT is not going well.
- Hardly anyone thinks the promises voted for can be delivered.
- We're still not sure what Brexit means.
- Hardly anyone is happy with Theresa May's deal.
- We SHOULDN'T leave the EU without a deal.
- There SHOULD be a People's vote on a final deal.
Let's have a People's Vote and stop this disasterous Brexit before things get bad. Contact Craig Whittaker or Holly Lynch now and demand they stand behind the People's Vote.